Berlin Pride, called “Christopher Street Day” (CSD) in German, consists of two parts: the actual march (CSD Demo) and a big final rally (CSD Finale). Both take part on Saturday, July 22, 2017.
That will fit perfectly to our plans for EC 2017 (27.-29.07.2017) and other evets as CSD Köln (01.07.2017) und CSD Hamburg (05.08.2017). All news about CSD 2017 will be here.
And we are present: Our favorite DJANE Andrea Schlinkert will play music on the wagon of the “Schwulenberatung”. We will follow her her wagon No. 44 together from Kurfürstendamm (official start: 12:30) up to the Brandenburg Gate dancing Due to the fact that only 4 further wagons are following, we expect to reach the Brandenburger Tor around 18:00.
To the CSD there will be round-the-clock parties without end. But also to the week-end of the EC 2017 we could also enjoy ourselves without pair dance – provided that the next day we leave the bed early enough not to miss anything;-) For example:
- 27.07.2017, ab 23:00: Chantal the House of Shame - Bassy Klub
- 28.07.2017, ab 22:00: Die Busche - Weekend Fever, for Lesbians
- 29.07.2017, ab 21:00: LIQUID - the official CSD Party for Lesbians and friends
- 29.07.2017 ab 23:00: B:EAST Berlin party
- 29.07.2017 ab 23:00: Berghain
- 29.07.2017 ab 23:00: Members - Kosmonaut
- 30.07.2017 ab 22:00: Schwuz - Madonnamania
- 30.07.2017, ab 12:00: Berghain
- 30.07.2017, ab 19:00: SO36 - Cafe Fatal
- 30.07.2017, ab 2300: GMF
More information about partys, pubs and events in the journal Siegesäule or in the Berlin Queer Kalender of the Siegessäule.